1) Get photos of pieces completed this year
2) give an email to teacher in order to get drop box shared folder
3) find shared folder (with your class name) in drop box, then find your work ( trash the 'name' photo)
4) download work & put into iphoto
5) in iphoto > edit > quick fix>straighten & crop > if it is Black & white (effects>B &W)>adjust> levels,etc
6) upload edited photos
7) make a folder in Pre-AP folder & label (format: lastname, firstname)
8) rename each piece w/ # & title from list sheet , then initials (example: 1exquisite corpse SC )
for project that has more than 1 picture , just add a number at the end:( example: 6altered book 1 SC)
9) if you have extra pieces just call them extra, extra1,etc.
All Pre-AP Students must complete at least 1 well done Chuck Close section. 1=85, 2=100
( don't forget to label 'top', put your number & your name on the back))
All Pre-AP Students must complete 3 jobs & fill out/turn in a jobs sheet.
All Pre-AP Students must clean out lockers or storage areas.